- This event has passed.
7th Annual Michigan Craft Beer Stroll
October 14, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Tickets are on sale now! Participating restaurants to offer food samples from some of the top restaurants in Royal Oak while featuring some of the top breweries in Michigan; proceeds to benefit Detroit Dog Rescue
Royal Oak, MI—Tickets are on sale now for the seventh annual Michigan Craft Beer Stroll in Downtown Royal Oak, Saturday, October 14, 2017 from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. presented by the Royal Oak Restaurant Association!
The Michigan Craft Beer Stroll offers guests the opportunity to enjoy samples of craft beer from some of the top breweries in Michigan and signature dishes from 23 participating restaurants in a self-guided walking tour of downtown Royal Oak.
Tickets are $40 in advance online at Eventbrite.com. Any available remaining tickets will be available for purchase at check-in for $50!
Check-in is open 11am – 4pm and is located on Fifth Street between Center and Washington Streets. All strollers are required to bring a valid ID.
Carrie O’Neill, President of the Royal Oak Restaurant Association, said, “We love hosting the Michigan Craft Beer Stroll. Not only are we featuring top Michigan breweries, but, even better, we are proud to have several breweries right here in Royal Oak including Lily’s, Royal Oak Brewery, Jolly Pumpkin and Roak.”
A complete list of participating locations, their featured breweries and beers as well as food offerings, is below.
· 526 Main: Diabolical IPA from North Peak Brewing Company and Flautas
· Ale Mary’s Beer Hall: M43 Juicy India Pale Ale from Old Nation Brewing Company and Smoke Turkey Sandwiches
· B Spot Burgers: Feudal Lord from Mountain Town Brewing Company and B Spot Sliders & Cracklings
· bd’s Mongolian Grill: Soft Parade from Shorts Brewing Company and Spring Rolls
· Blackfinn Ameripub: Green Zerba from Founders Brewing Company and Finn Fries
· Gusoline Alley: Chubby Squirrel from Right Brain Brewing Company and Churros
· Fifth Avenue: Jaw-Jacker from Arcadia Ales and Pumpkin Soup with Smoked Ham and Roasted Poblano Peppers
· Hamlin Corner: Screamin’ Pumpkin Ale from Griffin Claw Brewing Company and Deep Fried Apple Rings
· HopCat: Super Trooper from Petoskey Brewing Company and Five Pepper Beef Chili
· Inn Place Bar & Grill: Amber Ale from Bell’s Brewery and Pumpkin Cheese Cake Bites
· Jolly Pumpkin: Saison du Bastone from Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales and Seasame Seeded Chicken Wings
· Lily’s Seafood Grill & Brewery: Pilsner, Marzen and Stout from Lily’s Brewery and Chocolate Stout Cupcakes
· Lockhart’s BBQ: Hop Gobbler from Odd Side Ales and Ugly Gumbo
· Mesa Tacos and Tequila: Oktoberfest from Dark Horse Brewing Company and Pork Carnitas
· Mr. B’s Gastropub: Axle Pale Ale from Axle Brewing Company and Pretzel Bites
· Oak City Grille: 400 Divine Rabbites from Greenbush Brewing Company and Salmon Croquettes
· O’Toole’s Pub: Creative Tensions from Roak Brewing Company and Boneless Chicken Wings
· Pronto!: Peanut Butter Stout from River Rouge Brewing Company and Spicy Thai Penne
· Red Fox English Pub: Wheel Barrow Weekend from Arbor Brewing Company and Rothbury Cheese Balls
· Royal Oak Brewery: Oktoberfest from Royal Oak Brewery and Beer Cheese Soup
· The Rock on Third: Michigan Cherry IPA from Perrin Brewing Company and White Chicken Chili
· Town Tavern: Final Absolution from Dragonmead Microbrewery and Buffalo Chicken Mac
· Ye Olde Saloon: Farmhand French Ale from Brewery Vivant and Corn Jalapeno Elotes
The Detroit Dog Rescue’s mission is to create a state-of-the art, no kill animal center in Detroit. They are focused on raising awareness for the plight of the forgotten, homeless and stray dogs of Detroit.
This event is sponsored by the Royal Oak Restaurant Association. For more information please visit www.dineroyaloak.org/events